Think of us as an extension of your company
We know every business is unique, that’s why we aim to integrate our expertise and knowledge into your existing business practices and work with the software platforms you’re already familiar with.
Providing Expert Guidance
With decades of experience, our staff have the capabilities and expertise to take your construction project to the next level. At Masibanda Construction Engineering, we combine our insights and skills to enhance your processes and strategies, and in turn, your company. We’re proud to help shape and improve how our clients build the world.
Increasing Profit & Reducing Risk
Strengthening Your Business
There’s much more to BIM than creating a model. Knowing what information to load into it, when it’s most beneficial, and tailored to who is consuming it, is what makes superior structures. It’s what makes profits and reduces risk. This is what we do. Whether it’s a LOD 100 model to enhance the owners understanding, ensuring scribing information is embedded in a DSTV file or monitoring Safety and QC issues on your site, this is our business.
Reliable & Secure
Protecting Your Assets
To ensure your project runs smoothly and uninterrupted, we’ve taken extensive measures to make sure all of your project assets and data are securely protected at all times.
- All of our Engineers are connected to our secure corporate server either directly from their onsite workstations or their remote laptops when conditions dictate.
- We each have dual machines.
- Our physical network is protected by a Security Gateway and a Backup UPS.
- Our data is secured by industry-leading firewall applications against phishing, viruses, malware and ransomware.
- To protect against data loss, our server runs multiple HDDs in RAID and is backed up to our onsite NAS which is then duplicated on a cloud service that can be accessed as needed.
- Furthermore, if we undertake your project within the Tekla ecosystem, we additionally use their Model Sharing Service which provides yet another level of duplication within the Trimble Cloud Service.
Your Preferred Environment Is Also Ours
We are experts in the use of Autodesk and Tekla Software products, so your preferred environment is also ours.
We can create Design Models in Tekla Designer, BricsCAD and AutoCAD, as well as Steel Detail Models in Tekla Structures, Advance Steel and Parabuild. The accompanying Design Documents along with Steel and Precast Shop Drawings and Fabrication files are the core of our business.
Additionally, BIM management with a comprehensive Implementation Plan, a Collaboration HUB for models and documents, as well as Fieldwork communication and Facilities Management interface can also be handled under our roof.
We can work with:
- Trimble Connect
- Advance Steel
- Tekla Structures
- Fabsuite/Tekla EPM
- Steel Projects
- Bricsys 24/7
- BIM 360
- BIM Track
We use advanced BIM 3D modelling to create millimetre perfect, data-rich fabrication models, that include all relevant information required for the procurement of material, fabrication and erection of structural steelwork.